I hate Georgie
so much.
Shes so annoying! She's too small and keeps jumping up at me!
She licks my face, eats my food, steals my attention and hugs,
she shreds my toys, sleeps in my bed and never leaves me alone!!
urgh...
Well, at least Daisy is experiencing my pain too.
Since we are both now older sisters we have become closer.
She's really matured fast since Nessie arrived.
I feel so old.
All these new puppies, they are so energetic
I cant stand it.
I have a grey chin and its starting to spread up my jaws,
Daisy is much the same, but age has affected her toes too,
which is quite odd actually.
But on the lighter side of news,
its officially December,
So its socially acceptable to get excited for Christmas!!!
i cant wait!!
All that foooooood!!!
I'm going to need a bigger bowl...
No comments:
Post a Comment