Saturday, 6 September 2014

update!

I'm sorry for not writing earlier, it has been a while.
But believe me, i have had my paws full over the past couple of weeks!
What with Daisy winging at me about having to contend with a new puppy,
I have got one as well!!!!
I cannot believe my mum!
Am i not good enough for her?
Are my cuddles not sufficient enough
that she has to buy a stupid little lap dog to do a better job!?

I'm offended, I really am,

But yes, puppies are everywhere.
As i mentioned before, Daisy has a new little sister,
another chocolate lab called 
(brace yourself)
Nessie
As in the Loch Ness monster, yes.
Personally, I have not met this little monster yet,
But Daisy assures me that she is like 
'a fluffy brick'.
But she loves her really, its so cute.

Now, about my own little monster...
Yes, little Georgie.
The cockapoo.
Though she is not a cross between a poodle and a cockatoo
She is just as annoying.
I really hate her,
I hate her long black fur, that falls gracefully into little curls,
I hate her massive paws, which make her look so adorable to the humans,
I hate the way she can roll over and i cant!
and most of all
I hate the way she has sapped me of my attention!!
I know I'm a drama queen at times, but I just get lonely and stressed!
And now im getting all emotional!!

So the other day I bit her
She deserved it
I have no regrets
Je regret a rein

probably... 

oh gosh,
I do miss Isla...


No comments:

Post a Comment